Dear AISHE Community,
Please find some items of interest below. If you become aware of any items that you would like considered for circulation next month, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. All Ireland Learning, Teaching and Assessment Conference in Further and Higher Education, October 30th 2018, Marino Institute of Education, Dublin
- Registration is now open at shop.nuim.ie/index.php?app=ecom&ns=prodshow&ref=2550091. The Earlybird rate of €75 is available until 1st October and is €90 thereafter. Registration for full-time students (UG or PG) is €40. For further information see www.aishe.org/all-ireland-conference-on-learning-teaching-and-assessment-in-further-and-higher-education/
2. Association of Learning Developers in Higher Education (ALDinHE) Annual Conference, Exeter, 15-17 April 2019
- Call for papers, deadline 12th November 2018. See www.aldinhe.ac.uk/conference2019
3. International Conference on Engaging Pedagogy
- December 14, Dublin City University
- Call for papers, deadline 28th October. See www.icep.ie
4. National Forum Funding Opportunities
- Applications open for the 2018-19 seminar series, see www.teachingandlearning.ie/current-calls/national-seminar-series-20182019/. Deadline 11th October 2018.
- Applications open for the 2018 Enhancement Fund. There are four strands; Professional Development; Learning and Teaching in the Disciplines; Learning and Teaching in a Digital World and Enabling Student Success. The closing date is 25th October 2018. Please see www.teachingandlearning.ie/open-call-funding-national-forum-enhancement-fund/
The AISHE committee