Dear AISHE Community,
Welcome back to the start of another academic year, we hope you all managed to take a well-deserved break at some stage during the summer. Please find some items of interest below. If you become aware of any items that you would like considered for circulation next month, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Conference on Engaging Pedagogy (ICEP 2017)
- ICEP is celebrating its 10th birthday! Please join us at this year’s conference.
- Griffith College, Dublin; December 15th
- Submission deadline: October 9th
END Conference – International Conference on Education and New Developments
- Budapest, Hungary; 23rd to 25th of June, 2018
- Submission deadline: 13th of October, 2017
9th International Conference on Theory and Practice in Education in Budapest, Hungary
- Budapest, Hungary; 26th-27th November 2017
- Submission deadline: 24th September 2017
Inequality and Higher Education; Professor Roger Brown; CHES/SRHE joint event
- Logan Room, UCL Institute of Education, 20 Bedford Way, London WC1H OAL
- Wednesday, 4th October 2017: 17.30-20.00
- To register and for event details please email: email@example.com
Critical Learning Analytics
- SRHE, 73 Collier Street, London, N1 9BE
- Friday, 20th October 2017: 11.30-16.00
Journal calls of interest
The All Ireland Journal of Higher Education (AISHE-J) welcomes original scholarly work or commentary in any aspect of learning and teaching in higher education. To submit a manuscript please see http://ojs.aishe.org/index.php/aishe-j/index
Please consider submitting to the upcoming joint issue of AISHE-J and ESA Sociology of Education Research Network RN10 Thematic issue entitled: ‘Higher Education, Inclusivity and Organizational Change’; Further information: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1411403725748094/ or contact Bernadette.firstname.lastname@example.org or Karen.email@example.com (guest editors for the issue).