The separate and original works comprising this collection
are subject to copyright by their individual authors. The
aggregation of the works into the collection and all ancillary
original works are copyright by the editors. All these
original works are made available under the Creative Commons licence
identified as Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
Informally, this means that you are free:
- to share — to copy, distribute,
and display the work, and
- to remix — to make derivative
under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must give the original
- Noncommercial. You may not use this
work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike. If you alter, transform,
or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting
work only under a license identical to this one.
- All other rights are reserved by the copyright
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to
others the license terms of the work(s).
- Any of these conditions can be waived if you get
permission from the copyright holder(s).
- Your fair dealing and other rights are in no way
affected by the above.
- This is an informal, human-readable summary of
the licence terms, which has no force in its own right. The
legal terms of the licence are determined solely by the
Legal Code (the full license).
Unless otherwise indicated, all usage of third party
copyright works in this collection, by way of quotation or
otherwise, is done in good faith under the “fair
dealing” and/or “incidental inclusion”
provisions of the Irish
Copyright And Related Rights Act, 2000, sections 51 and
52. Any specific query in relation to such usage should be
referred to the individual author(s).