Informally, this means that you are free:
- to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
- to make derivative works
under the following conditions:
- You must give the original author(s) credit.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical to this one.
- All other rights are reserved by the copyright holders.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of the work(s).
- Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the relevant copyright holder(s).
- Your fair dealing and other rights are in no way affected by the above.
- This is an informal, human-readable summary of the licence terms, which has no force in its own right. The legal terms of the licence are determined solely by the Legal Code (the full license).
All usage of third party copyright works in this collection, by way of quotation or otherwise, is done in good faith under the ”fair dealing” and/or ”incidental inclusion” provisions of the Irish Copyright And Related Rights Act, 2000, sections 51 and 52. Any specific query in relation to such usage should be referred to the individual author(s).