Dear AISHE Community,
Please find enclosed some items of interest for June. If you become aware of any items that you would like considered for circulation next month, please contact email@example.com.
International Conference on Engaging Pedagogy (ICEP), Griffith College, Dublin.
10th Anniversary Confrerence!
Call for papers: http://icep.ie/2017-call-for-papers/
- Griffith College, DublinUniversity of Limerick; Regional Writing Centre
- December 15, 2017
- Submission deadline: 9th October
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
National Forum Seminar Series
- 9th June 2017: Exploring Third Level Assessment Practices: Supporting Successful Transitions and Student Retention, Mary Immaculate College http://www.teachingandlearning.ie/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Seminar-2016-finalweb.pdf
1. Announcement of up-coming Special Issue AISHE-J and ESA Sociology of Education Research Network; Joint Call for Papers – Thematic Issue entitled “Higher Education, Inclusivity and Organizational Change” with guest editors Dr. Bernadette Brereton and Karen Dunne. This special issue will examine the complex relationship between inclusivity and organisational change at higher level. Key themes of relevance to the topic are:
- change as a means of empowerment;
- the personal and professional aspects of development; and
- inclusivity from the European perspective.
Submission of full papers (research papers/reflective practice/commentaries/case study analyses/book reviews) to AISHE-J website by October 15th, 2017.
Reviews returned to authors by November 15th, 2017.
Final submission of papers with corrections by January 15th, 2018
Publication in AISHE-J: February 28th, 2018
2. The Irish Journal of Academic Practice (IJAP), the LTTC online peer reviewed journal for pedagogic research and scholarship [learning, teaching, technology and professional development, with special emphasis on innovative practices] is now inviting submissions for Volume No 6, November 2017. The aim of the journal is to provide a platform to academics, researchers, scholars, professionals and postgraduate students, for publishing papers in the fields of third level learning, teaching and technology, and related areas.
Paper Submission Deadline: 31st Aug 2017; Issue Publication Date: 30th Nov 2017
Author guidelines are available on the journal website: http://arrow.dit.ie/ijap/about.html
You can view a short video about IJAP here: http://animoto.com/play/o2iRe7OCjRVrv53P4phGlQ
If you would like to discuss a contribution, please contact one of the editors:
As always, the All Ireland Journal of Higher Education (AISHE-J) welcomes original scholarly work or commentary in any aspect of learning and teaching in higher education. To submit a manuscript please see http://ojs.aishe.org/index.php/aishe-j/index