Dear AISHE Community,
Happy new year, hope everyone enjoyed a relaxing break. Please find some items of interest below. If you become aware of any items that you would like considered for circulation next month, please contact email@example.com.
Future events and workshops of interest:
- There are numerous National Forum funded seminars taking place in January that may be of interest. Scheduling, location and contact information for all the seminars can be found here.
- ‘Assessed Group Work: Introducing a programme focused approach’, Dundalk Institute of Technology, January 24th, 1-4 pm ; For further information and to book, click the link here.
- “Impactful integration of authentic eportfolio assessment”; 26th January; Dublin City University; contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
- “Developing manageable, meaningful assessment” Jan 24th in TCD, contact Jade Concannon at email@example.com for more info.
- “Implementing Mentoring and PD Best Practice”, Dundalk IT, 18th January, to book click the link here.
Conferences of interest:
- Assessment in Higher Education Conference, Manchester, June 2018. Deadline January 15th See more here.
As always, The All Ireland Journal of Higher Education (AISHE-J) welcomes original scholarly work or commentary in any aspect of learning and teaching in higher education. To submit a manuscript please see http://ojs.aishe.org/index.php/aishe-j/index
The AISHE committee