AISHE Readings (AISHE-R)
AISHE Readings (AISHE-R) is an occasional series of scholarly publications, collecting together key Irish research in the scholarship of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education.
- Voices of Academics in Irish Higher Education Perspectives on Professional Development Maria Slowey and Ekaterina Kozina with Eloise Tan
- 2009-1: Mapping Civic Engagement within Higher Education in Ireland Lorraine McIlrath, Alison Farrell, Jean Hughes, Seamus Lillis & Ann Lyons (Editors).
- 2007-2:Teaching Portfolio Practice in Ireland – A Handbook Ciara O’Farrell (Editor).
- 2007-1: Case Studies of Good Practices in Assessment of Student Learning in Higher Education. Geraldine O’Neill, Sylvia Huntley-Moore, Phil Race (Editors).
- 2006-1: A Practical Manual For Evaluating Teaching In Higher Education. Sylvia Huntley-Moore and John Panter.
- 2005-2: Handbook of Enquiry and Problem-based Learning Irish Case Studies and International Perspectives. Terry Barrett, Iain Mac Labhrainn and Helen Fallon (Editors).
- 2005-1:Emerging issues in the practice of University Learning and Teaching. Geraldine O’Neill, Sarah Moore and Barry McMullin (Editors).
AISHE International Conference Series Past Proceedings
AISHE-C: Past Conference Proceedings
The AISHE conference is a showcase for scholarly work in teaching and learning, primarily in Irish Higher Education, but also featuring international contributions. All abstract submissions are peer reviewed; authors of all submissions accepted for presentation at the conference are invited to submit full papers for inclusion in the online conference proceedings.