AISHE Readings (AISHE-R) is an occasional series of scholarly publications, collecting together key Irish research in the scholarship of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education.
- helpful resources, Moira Maguire, Nuala Harding, Gina Noonan & Tamara O’Connor (Editors).
- 2017-1: A New Model of Problem-based Learning: Inspiring Concepts, Practice Strategies and Case Studies from Higher Education, Terry Barrett.
- 2014:1: Voices of Academics in Irish Higher Education: Perspectives on Professional Development, Maria Slowey and Ekaterina Kozina with Eloise Tan.
- 2009-1: Mapping Civic Engagement within Higher Education in Ireland, Lorraine McIlrath, Alison Farrell, Jean Hughes, Seamus Lillis & Ann Lyons (Editors).
- 2007-2:Teaching Portfolio Practice in Ireland – A Handbook, Ciara O’Farrell (Editor).
- 2007-1: Case Studies of Good Practices in Assessment of Student Learning in Higher Education, Geraldine O’Neill, Sylvia Huntley-Moore, Phil Race (Editors).
- 2006-1: A Practical Manual For Evaluating Teaching In Higher Education, Sylvia Huntley-Moore and John Panter.
- 2005-2: Handbook of Enquiry and Problem-based Learning Irish Case Studies and International Perspectives, Terry Barrett, Iain Mac Labhrainn and Helen Fallon (Editors).
- 2005-1:Emerging issues in the practice of University Learning and Teaching, Geraldine O’Neill, Sarah Moore and Barry McMullin (Editors).