AISHE Readings (AISHE-R)
AISHE Readings (AISHE-R) is an occasional series of scholarly publications, collecting together key Irish research in the scholarship of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education.
- helpful resources Lorraine McIlrath, Alison Farrell, Jean Hughes, Seamus Lillis & Ann Lyons (Editors).
- cheap essay writer Ciara O’Farrell (Editor).
- kegunaanzithromax azithromycin 500 mg Geraldine O’Neill, Sylvia Huntley-Moore, Phil Race (Editors).
- 2006-1: A Practical Manual For Evaluating Teaching In Higher Education. Sylvia Huntley-Moore and John Panter.
- 2005-2: Handbook of Enquiry and Problem-based Learning Irish Case Studies and International Perspectives. Terry Barrett, Iain Mac Labhrainn and Helen Fallon (Editors).
- 2005-1:Emerging issues in the practice of University Learning and Teaching. Geraldine O’Neill, Sarah Moore and Barry McMullin (Editors).