The All Ireland Journal of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (AISHE-J) is an open-access, peer-reviewed, journal of scholarly research into Teaching and Learning in Higher Education. AISHE-J was first published in 2009 with Sylvia Huntley-Moore as inaugural Editor and welcomes the submission of manuscripts presenting original scholarly work or commentary in any aspect of teaching and learning in higher education. AISHE-J invites both submissions that focus on higher education on the island of Ireland and manuscripts specifically dealing with transnational or international issues and perspectives.
AISHE Journal: AISHE-J Website
AISHE-J Open Journal System
The journal is published using an open journal systems (OJS) that has been developed by the Public Knowledge Project through its federally funded efforts to expand and improve access to research.
To review this system and details regarding paper submission, policies, etc. please visit the AISHE-J Website
AISHE-J Editorial Board
- Saranne Magennis, NUI Maynooth (Editor)
- Ellen Breen, Dublin City University
- Linda Joan Carey, Queen's University Belfast
- Helen Guerin, University College Dublin
- Sylvia Huntley-Moore, Trinity College Dublin
- Barry McMullin, Dublin City University
- Brett Becker, College of Computer training
- Moira Maguire, Dundalk Institute of Technology