Dear AISHE Community,
Please find some items of interest below. If you become aware of any items that you would like considered for circulation next month, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Engaging with feedback – lecturers and students working together to take a programme approach”
- DkIT, 21st February, 2018, 1-4 pm. Speakers: Dr. Naomi Winstone, University of Surrey and Dr. Rob Nash, Aston University. This is funded under the National Forum’s 2017/18 Seminar Series.
- For further information and to book: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/engaging-with-feedback-lecturers-and-students-working-together-to-take-a-programme-approach-tickets-41106994126
- Giving and Receiving Feedback: Responsibility-Sharing towards Enhanced Engagement
- Maynooth University School of Education Building, Room 003. 23rd February, 10am – 1pm.This seminar will be facilitated by Dr Naomi Winstone, University of Surrey and Dr Robert Nash, Aston University and is funded under the National Forum’s 2017/18 Seminar Series.
- For full details and to book: http://bit.ly/2nMduBx
- National Forum’s 2017/18 Seminar Series – full list of seminars available here https://www.teachingandlearning.ie/t-l-scholarship/national-seminar-series/national-seminar-series-20172018-list/
- Technology Enhanced Assessment in Science and Health (TEAM) Conference
- 23rd March, 2018, DkIT Keynote speaker Professor Kay Sambel, Edinburgh Napier University. Registration is free.
- For further information and to register: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/team-enhancing-assessment-in-science-and-health-practical-settings-tickets-42782057285
- AHEAD Annual Conference, March 20th & 21st
- Association for Learning Development in Higher Education Annual Conference
- University of Leicester, 26th-28th March. Further details http://www.aldinhe.ac.uk/leicester18
- University of Sheffield Learning Support Conference
- SEDA Spring Learning, Teaching and Assessment Conference
- May 11-12th, Manchester. Further details https://www.seda.ac.uk/events/info/465
Calls for Contributions
- International Consortium for Educational Development (ICED), Biennial Conference, Atlanta, Georgia, June 5-8th. Round 2 Call for Proposals Open. For further information see https://www.iced2018.com/
- All Ireland Journal of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (AISHE-J) welcomes original submissions on any aspect of learning and teaching in higher education. AISHE-J publishes empirical research papers, reviews, case-studies, reflections, opinion pieces and letters. See http://www.aishe-j.org
Save the date
- EdTech (the Irish Learning Technology Association’s Annual Conference)
- IT Carlow, May 31st-June 1st.
- See http://ilta.ie/project/edtech-2018/ for updates.
The AISHE committee