Dear AISHE Community,
Please find enclosed some items of interest for March. AISHE was particularly proud on February 28 when AISHE-J published a thematic issue in partnership with our friends and colleagues at ICEP – more details below.
If you become aware of any items that you would like considered for circulation next month, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3E ECSB Entrepreneurship Education Conference, Cork IT, 10 – 12 May, 2017, Early Bird Registration Deadline: 15 March 2017. www.3e.2017.org
- International Association for Research on Service-Learning and Community Engagement (IARSLCE) World Congress ‘Gateways – Charting New Territories and Forging Authentic Relationships’, NUI Galway, 14-16 Sep, 2017, Call for Proposals Deadline 19th March, 2017. www.researchslce.org/conferences.
- ESA 2017 13th Conference ‘(Un)Making Europe: Capitalism, Solidarities, Subjectivities’ PANTEION University of Social & Political Sciences and HAROKOPIO University, Athens, Greece 29 August – 1 September, 2017, Early Bird Registration Deadline: 1st May 2017. ESA members get reduced fees for attending the conference. http://esa13thconference.eu
National Forum Workshops:
- Challenging Assumptions of Effective Assessment; University of Limerick; 9th Mar 2017
- Assessment in Teacher Education: Placement in Further; Mary Immaculate College; 10th Mar 2017
- Rethinking Assessment and Feedback in Higher Education: Opportunities and Challenges; Mary Immaculate College; 10th Mar 2017
- Educational Theories in the Teaching, Learning and Assessment of Mathematics in Higher Education Dublin City University; 24th Mar 2017
- Mapping Language Assessments to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Experiences from the UniLang Certification Scheme in the UK; University College Cork; 24th Mar 2017
- AISHE-J published Volume 9, Number 1 in partnership with ICEP. Details and full papers can be found on the AISHE-J website.
- The All Ireland Journal of Higher Education (AISHE-J) welcomes original scholarly work or commentary in any aspect of learning and teaching in higher education. To submit a manuscript please see http://ojs.aishe.org/index.php/aishe-j/index