The All Ireland Society for Higher Education (AISHE) is pleased to bring you a new series of booklets, each of which offers guidance on a particular theme, for practitioners in higher education. Entitled the AISHE Academic Practice Guides, the series is designed to support the development of teaching and learning in practice.
The series is made of five guides, available to download here.
- An Introduction to Higher Education Writing Centres
- Promoting Inclusive Learning Environments for Nursing and Midwifery Students on Work Placements
- An Introduction to Module Design
- An Introduction to Enquiry/Problem-based Learning
- An Introduction to Writing in the Disciplines
This series is dedicated to the memory of our dear friend and colleague, Dr John Panter, 15 April 1941 – 13 November 2015. Suaimhneas síoraí dá anam dílis.
We hope you find the guides a useful addition to your practice.
Maguire, AISHE President,
Saranne Magennis, Series Editor